Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Due 1/21
I joined this class to get up to date with today's graphic design tools online. Photoshop and Illustrator are huge for visual promotion when dealing with overall business. Visual promotion is the key to any successful business. How the product works and how it looks are the top two biggest parts of marketing and gaining a reputation. I recently started a t-shirt business with my father and being able to do most of the designs and or the editing would cut out a cost of paying someone else to do it. I'd love to be a mastermind photoshop and illustrator and this class will help me get to that goal. Once I learn the system, I'll be able to grasp any little changes when different programs come out in the future and continue to design successfully and sufficiently, all from the beginning steps from this class. http://com332-sp13.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment